Monday, March 18, 2013

How does this go?

First blog post! Holla!

My hope is that you'll find me as funny as I think I am and that this blog will enrich your lives. We'll see.

Disclaimer: this is my first time blogging, unless you count status updates on Facebook 3x a day about my kiddo. If you don't think its funny, don't read it. Let me live blissfully unaware of how unfunny you think I am.
Heeeeeere we go!


That moment when your life becomes so pathetically hilarious that you must share it with the world. Yeah, that's finally happened to me. Being a mom is funny. There, I said it. Now everyone will want to share in the comedy of Club Motherhood.

This morning was quite an adventure - The Little smeared poop on my side of the bed. Its a queen sized bed...how come my side gets the poop? He just loves me that much plus he knows how much Dad hates poop. Trying to put a diaper on his these days is like trying to diaper a feral cat. He flails around more when there is poop involved, lucky me. Picture him, on the bed mid diaper change and me hollering, "Stop it, son! You're getting crap all over the bed!" Now I 'get' to wash the sheets. My sweet son knew mommy was getting bored with eating Bon Bons and watching Days of Our Lives, so he gave me something to do. So off of here I go to get the skid marks off the linens.

Peace and Blessings,
Smart Mouthed Mama


1 comment:

  1. WAHAHAHAHA! Kids know *just* how to get you and just *who* to get! I really enjoyed reading this post and I definitely thought it was funny!

    ReplyDelete